New City Concours brings the finest cars, watches, champagne and more to the city of London
|Download Doc - English|
- A brand new motoring garden party will launch in the heart of the City of London from 8-9 June, called the City Concours
- The City Concours is run by Thorough Events, the team behind the world-famous Concours of Elegance, in conjunction with Octane magazine
- Eighty of the world’s most incredible cars will be on display, complemented by fine art, food, champagne and fashion
- The City Concours will be held at the Honourable Artillery Company headquarters, nestled in the City of London
- Further car displays to be created through specialist car dealers and manufacturers
- Tickets and hospitality packages are on sale now from www.cityconcours.co.uk
A brand new motoring garden party, bringing together the world of luxury vehicles with those of fine watches, art and food is launching in the heart of City of London from 8-9 June. Called the City Concours, the new event is organised by Thorough Events, the team behind the world-famous Concours of Elegance, in association with Octane, The Week and evo magazines.
Taking place on the five-acre lawn at the Honourable Artillery Company headquarters, the City Concours is near to City of London landmarks, including the Barbican and the Gherkin skyscraper. It’s another spectacular setting from the team at Thorough Events, who most recently hosted the Concours of Elegance at Windsor Castle and the Gulf Concours at Dubai’s Burj Al Arab.
The motoring experts at Thorough Events and Octane magazine will be curating a collection of 80 of the world’s most incredible cars, ranging from the latest supercars to legends of Formula One and Le Mans. Alongside the luxury vehicles on display will be showcases from a range of other luxury partners, including a Taittinger Champagne bar and high-end watchmakers, Breguet.
Lynn Murray, Marketing Director at Hatch Mansfield, Champagne Taittinger Sole UK agent, said: “Taittinger is delighted to be involved in the inaugural City Concours. With its collection of immaculate classic cars and unique location this stylish event is a perfect partnership to our elegant, premium Champagnes.”
In addition to the 80 cars curated by the event, a further 80 will be on display from some of the nation’s finest motor manufacturers and specialists.
“As London’s sole Aston Martin Heritage specialists, Nicholas Mee & Co are pleased to be associated with the City Concours organisers, bringing a showcase of the finest classic Aston Martin’s to display in the magnificent grounds of the Honourable Artillery Club in the heart of our Capital City”, said Nicholas Mee.
James Brooks-Ward, Managing Director of Thorough Events, said: “The City Concours is so much more than just a display of incredible cars of all ages. With stunning art collections, beautiful retail chalets, artisan goods and high-end watches it’s a real celebration of the finer things in life, all held within one of the most historic sites in the City of London.”
Tickets to the City Concours are available now from www.cityconcours.co.uk, along with a host of hospitality options, including breakfast and lunch packages.